Thanks Steve Moxey for putting together todays results:
Coming out to Monday’s race?? It’s a complete sell out. Our biggest ever event! Head out early, as the the team at club sponsor Running Science will be there with at full range of ON CLOUD running shoes for people to try on… but not just for a little 30 second walk, they want you to really get a feel for them – go for a run. Use them for your warm up or warm down. You can even use the shoes to race in and see how amazing the really are.
Let’s face it, the high end ON CLOUD shoes are certainly not cheap nudging up towards $300, but they are an awesome investment to help you perform better & run faster. Having the opportunity to not just try them on, but go out and run in them is a great offer for everyone. The team at ON feel that once you’ve tried them on, you’ll be a convert. That’s no real surprise as sooooo many pros’s these days have made the switch to ON running.
After your test, just hand them back. IF you want to then make a purchase, you can buy a pair on the day, and the Running Science team will post a brand new pair out to you for free. And all Hills members get 15% off!
Running Science will also have with them a bunch of their special. Steiger socks for sale at $15 a pop (Normally &20). They are really thin socks that help prevent blisters and hot-spot, worth checking out! https://runningscience.com.au/shop-online/shopby/pos_brands-steigen/
Whilst we don’t award prizes for 1-2-3, it’s worth sticking around after the race as we will be giving away over $2000 of lucky door prizes thanks to our incredible sponsors:
- 2 x $300 ON CLOUD FLASH shoes thanks to Running Science. One male / female pair each https://runningscience.com.au/on-cloudflash-1205/
- GARMIN 935 tri bundle worth $850!!
- A bunch of OneBody Health & Fitness triathlon training pass 10 packs
- 5 massages from Active Body Physiotherapy
- Some cool hills tri club merch
- Entries to our 2018 winter duathlon
- Also a huge THANKYOU to Eden Brae homes for their generous sponsorship package which enables us to provide super cheap race entry for juniors!
- Enter now for our first Open Water Swim Clinic and 1km Time Trial!!October 22, 2020 - 11:36 pm
- Results are up for Race 1!October 11, 2020 - 11:55 pm
- Race 1 – 10 Oct 2020 – Course MapsOctober 9, 2020 - 10:26 am
- Race Calendar UpdatedOctober 7, 2020 - 9:07 pm
- Hills racing is back – RACE 1 (Hills Members Only) – 5pm, Saturday 10 OctSeptember 24, 2020 - 1:36 pm