Emir is a personal coach with a difference. One day you’ll find him in the international sports arena, coaching an elite athlete or training for high level competition himself; The next he’ll be back in a suburban park, helping mums and dads to get fit. With a Bachelor of Science in Physical Education and the Triathlon Level 1 Training Course qualifications, Emir is highly equipped to coach you to your next level of fitness or condition you for the highest levels of competition.
Whatever your sport – be it swimming, biking, running, kayaking, whitewater or multisports – Emir is right there beside you. He coaches not from the sidelines but beside you on the track – giving you tips, motivation and improving your technique while you train.
As a world class athlete himself, Emir is passionate about working with high performance clients – elite sports people striving for their competition goals and helping them to reach their highest levels of strength and condition. Emir competed at the Beijing Olympics in 2008, was whitewater kayaking world champion, and currently competes for Australia on the National Triathlon Age Team. He continues to keep himself in peak physical condition in order to train side by side with top level competitors.
Yet he is equally comfortable leading bootcamps alongside recreational sports people, and helping individuals of all levels who simply want to lose weight or improve their fitness.
- I have been honoured to compete in the Beijing Olympics 2008 in whitewater canoeing
- Gold medallist and podium finisher from World championships and European championships in canoeing
- Recognition by the Croatian Olympic Committee for sporting results on the international level
- Age group category winner @ the Nepean Triathlon 2011, 2012 and 2015, Canberra Triathlon 2011 & Huski Olympic Triathlon 2012
- Overall winner of the 2013 Orange triathlon
- Winner of the Elite Energy Olympic distance series for 2012/2013 season
- 2nd Place @ Australian Age Group Championship IM 70.3 Port Macquarie 2013 (Earned a 70.3 World Championships slot)
- 3rd Place overall @ Huskisson Olympic triathlon November 2013
- 2nd Place Ironman Cairns 2014 Age Group 35-39 (Earned his IM World Championships qualification slot)
- Ironman World Championships Kona 2014 representative in time of 9hrs25’09”
- 2005 – Bachelor of Science in Physical Education – University of Zagreb, Croatia, Faculty of Kinesiology and Physical Education
- 2013 – Level 1 triathlon coaching certificate
- 2013 – Certificate IV Fitness Personal training
- 2015 – Performance triathlon coaching certificate
Performance Coach, Olympican, Ironman Triathlete
Unit 205, 14 Lexingtown Drive, Norwest Business Park, Bella Vista 2153
Phone: 0402 528 506, 02-88832146