New Trisuit Design in 2017/18
In the 2017/2018 season we launched a fantastic new trisuit. Based on member feedback it’s a slight modification of our old design whilst keeping our traditional “Hills” look. Of course, you don’t need a new Hills Tri suit to race with us.
The big change however is that the new suits are being made by SCODY. This brings our club inline with Tri Australia, and lets everyone take advantage of their membership package which includes a $100 SCODY voucher.
SCODY $100 Voucher for Tri Australia Members
To redeem the $100 SCODY voucher, you need to spend over $300. So basically the offer is: spend $300, and get $100 off. Anyone who’s been to ITU world champs recently can attest that SCODY suits are amazing.
Note: If you haven’t yet received your SCODY $100 off voucher you need to contact TRI AUSTRALIA – not Hills or SCODY, as we can’t issue vouchers.
Hills Tri Suits Styles
- Junior specific suit
- Sleeved and un-sleeved “traditional” options.
- 2-piece options for adults.
- There are no 2-piece suits or sleeved junior suit options (though juniors may fit the adults XS).
- The sizes are quite different to what we have used in the past, so it’s strongly recommended that you try something on, and also consult the size chart on the SCODY webpage.
- If you get the wrong size there are no refunds or exchanges as these are custom made garments.
Other Hills Tri Clothing for Sale
How to order
Three times a year we will be opening our specific club store with heaps of suit options (usually around August, December, March). Our most recent shop dates were:
- Shop Open Date: Tuesday 6th February 2018
- Shop Close Date: Monday 12th February 2018 – closed 21st February 2018
- Shop Dispatch Date: Friday 16th March 2018
We have a year round 24/7 store with an “emergency” suit for members to order if they get desperate. The 24/7 suit are the two styles only: Mens/juniors with a back zipper, and a backless women’s version. To order, head to the scody website